Network Nature is fantastic.  I've found a couple of quite obscure
departmental talks (one on
diabetes and nanotechnology) that I'd definitely have missed otherwise,
not to mention the
more general events.

I also like:
The Lecture List (http://www.lecturelist.org
<http://www.lecturelist.org> )
and psci-com at Intute
(http://www.intute.ac.uk/healthandlifesciences/pscicom/events.html
<http://www.intute.ac.uk/healthandlifesciences/pscicom/events.html> )

Plus the events pages of several London only individual institutions
(list available on request
for those who don't want to harvest them from scratch -
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  [they're on
my home computer!]) and of course this very list itself and several
others.

Jo

Jo Brodie
Science Information Officer &