From: psci-com: on public engagement with science [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lee, Li-Kim
Sent: 12 October 2007 13:12
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [PSCI-COM] Your events and exhibitions for December please

For those living in London, we have a comprehensive calendar of science events (generously supported by Catalyst, the LDA science and industry council), from cultural to academic: http://network.nature.com/london/events

Li Kim Lee
Publishing Assistant, Nature Network
Nature Publishing Group
t: 44 20 7014 4057