Hi Christine/Lori/All

Beautifully put!  I just can't (and don't want to!) see myself as anything
other than a 'practitioner researcher' - sometimes in school, sometimes in a
university and sometimes in business.  I do wish you had heard Sue Attard,
head teacher at Lark Rise School holding us all spell bound as she talked
about her reflexive/reflective research at our conference in Milton Keynes.

In fact all the presentations were superb, crossing boundaries between what
is sometimes deemed to reside in 'academic' and 'practitioner' territories.
We were all academic-practitioner-researchers on Saturday but in different
contexts, finding common ground between us and developing more by sharing.
In BERA Mentoring-Coaching SIG, plans for our next conference are underway!

I am very much looking forward to hearing from Lori and others on this list,

Best wishes,

Sarah