As are all who knew him here. He was such a fine presence, & a delight
to talk with. How sad to know that voice is gone.

Doug
On 22-Oct-07, at 12:42 PM, Anny Ballardini wrote:

> Árni Ibsen my husband died on the 21st of August. Towards the end he
> was
> completely paralyzed and had no strength at all. Mind you he wrote (I
> wrote
> them down) poems. The last two the day before he died. He had a book of
> poems published in June. Poems about his travels and places where he
> had
> been His mind was always 100% OK.
>

> On this list we have loved Arni. He was our great friend from Iceland.
> I am just so very sorry,
Douglas Barbour
11655 - 72 Avenue NW
Edmonton  Ab  T6G 0B9
(780) 436 3320
http://www.ualberta.ca/~dbarbour/

Latest book: Continuations (with Sheila E Murphy)
http://www.uap.ualberta.ca/UAP.asp?LID=41&bookID=664

It's the first lesson, loss.
Who hasn't tried to learn it
at the hands of wind or thieves?