Wow. That's some piece of work! One of its ironies is that as a simultaneous
commentary and meta-commentary, the work's aesthetic content remains beyond
the natural lifecycle of its subject's career. I doubt that the original
purchaser bought it simply on account of being Jackson fan, though who
knows?

The ghastly smiles shared between monkey and Michael, rendered in a medium
with decided enlightenment/evolutionary associations (Josiah Wedgwood being
grandfather of Charles Darwin) invite the pointed question, did we evolve
for THIS? (Answers on the usual postcard.)

Tower,