Good morning

The obesity epidemic continues to make the headlines - a minister recently said it was as big a threat as global warming (which is slightly on the rhetorical side)

Colleagues and I have recently developed a 2 day skills workshop to help health and social care professional get better at helping people lose weight and keep it off, and I enclose a flyer for your perusal.

If physiotherapists are to reach their full potential in helping people recover lost function and improve their health into the future, one could argue that skills such as these are essential.

Happy to answer any questions

Tim
Dr Tim Anstiss

and is one of the drivers - perhaps - of attendance at our clubs. Delivering results in the area of weight loss should be a priority for the industry.

The newly formed Institute of Health Coaching has developed a 2 day skills workshop to help health and fitness professionals get better at helping people lose weight and keep it off. I enclose details of our next workshop. The workshop is based on the latest scientific findings about what works, and is designed to improve the quality of the consultation, advice and support we deliver to our customers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions,

Tim
Dr Tim Anstiss