I tried to send this when the thread about language was happening but
I had difficulties. I would like to draw your attention to the new
Journal for Writing in Creative Practice which we are launching this
year.
http://attainable-utopias.org/tiki/WritingPAD
You may also be interested in the project itself:
www.writing-pad.ac.uk
and the network glossary:
www.writing-pad.org
Designing words: It would be great if you would all have a go and add
some words to the glossary which is in the form of an open wiki site.
Please feel free to submit papers on this thread to us at
Best wishes
Julia

Julia Lockheart
Lecturer in Student Learning Support
Writing PAD Project Director
Language Studies Centre
Goldsmiths, University of London
New Cross
London SE14 6NW
Tel: 0207 919 7254
Fax: 0207 919 7403
Website: www.writing-pad.ac.uk
Wiki Site: http://writing-pad.org/glossary/index.php/Main_Page
Writing PAD Jiscmail: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/WRITING-PAD.html
Journal of Writing in Creative Practice: http://attainable-
utopias.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=JournalWritingCreativePractice
Writing PAD Network Wiki: http://attainable-utopias.org/tiki/tiki-
index.php?page=WritingPAD
Submit your papers on writing in A&D to: [log in to unmask]