Hi Arthur

I am currently using the books by Stella Cottrell books.

Skills for Success

The Study Skills Handbook

Teaching Study Skills and Supporting Learning

You will find some templates in there as well.

I hope this helps

Kind regards

Ismini

Mrs Ismini Vasileiou

BSc(Hons), PGCE (post 16), EdD (currently enrolled)

Lecturer

School of Computing, Communications & Electronics

University of Plymouth - UK

22 Portland Square

Room B310

 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.