Hi All Independents,

I have been talking to some of my Independent colleagues out there and whilst this site is extremely helpful to us all at times for help and advice, we agree that it would be a good idea to gain a list of us Independents to circulate amongst those of us in this category. This way, if some work comes up out of our area, we can offer this to someone on the list of contacts. It also may help to have a phone number to contact instantly for a second opinion at times or just a chat, as we mainly work alone.

I am quite happy to compile a list and circulate it to all who want to be included. It would also be good to know how much we are all charging for our services to find some common ground for us all as a guide.

So, please get back to me at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] with your details
Suggest:
Name
Title i.e. OHA/OHN SP. Practitioner etc..........
Area covered and willing to travel to by postcode if you think this will help
email address
mobile or contact number/s
Price list for services if you want these included

Many Thanks
Debbie

FORTHCOMING CONFERENCES AND EDUCATIONAL EVENTS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH

OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH JOBS http://OHJobs.drmaze.net