Hi Tom, I think that is the technique to use. The question I see is
what form it should take.

It would be great to have it integrated in Jambu (thanks Stephen).
That could be done by having it add events to the switch event queue
as got by Switch.getEvent()
http://www.oatsoft.org/trac/jambu/browser/trunk/src/Switch.py

Otherwise a more general purpose input device or adding synthetic
events to opengazer would work.

How do you detect switch activations? Dwell?

--
Steve Lee