----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Mary Stewart
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: Tricia

Apologies for cross posting.

This is a link for anyone who might be considering coming to Tricia's funeral on Friday.
www.harbourview.co.uk

The website includes a map etc.  As noted on an earlier posting, the funeral begins at 14.00.  Those who are unable to attend may also like to know that a memorial service will be held at a later date - details have yet to be arranged but I will post information on this website once the date, time and venue have been confirmed.

Love and peace - Mary