[Apologies for cross-posting]

Roger Challis (Tricia Anderson's husband) as asked that members of both lists be let know that Tricia will be laid to rest at the Harbour View Woodland Burial Ground, Lytchett Minster, Dorset (UK) next Friday (26.10.07) 2pm. [See www.woodlandburial.net for a map]. Anyone who wishes to attend would be welcome.

It is requested that no black should be worn and people need to be aware that the grass may well be very wet- suitable shoes needed. Should people wish to make donations these will go to a cause yet to be determined. He requests that flowers, if desired, are limited to one flower per person.

For those who do not know I apologise that this e-mail will be a very impersonal way to hear the news. Tricia died peacefully after a long illness last Friday.

I am sure that we will all remember her as a wonderfully vivacious and caring woman, midwife, educator, researcher and so much more.

Jo