Thank you all for your replies-I hope it makes its way to New Zealand.

Sarah

>>> [log in to unmask] 10/04/07 11:16 AM >>>

Hello,
Our community of midwives is showing this film to raise conciousness about
midwives and the type of care that we give.  Several women who have seen  this
film agreed that it was an excellent teaching tool for the public  sphere.  I
have not seen it myself, but am on the committee to get it  together.
We are planning to have refreshments before and a panel afterwards to  take
questions.
Hope this helps,
Janet Brooks, CNM, MPH

Dear Friends-October 22nd is the date for the screening of "The