-----Original Message-----
From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health
research. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sarah
Stewart
Sent: Wednesday, 3 October 2007 7:31 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Free - Workshop for Doctoral students working in the area
of pregnancy, birth and childbearing 1

Hello everyone, greetings to all my fellow PhD candidates. How I wish I
could attend and share ideas and thoughts with you. Having said that,
how about looking at doing something like this using online software
such as 'Elluminate' which would allow us to 'meet', talk, and share
slides. Is anyone using '' and who would be interested in having an
online meeting or mini conference?

regards Sarah

Sarah Stewart
PhD Candidate