medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture Hello Sherry,
I think it would be difficult to get it from the Vatican library at the moment. I only need the sectin dealing with the Life of St Dominic which is not too long. If you have a microfim reader, could you co-y it for me, -lease [sorry, this keyboard], and I reimburse you for your troubles. I am editing the medival French MSS of the Legenda aurea (Life of St Dominic) and also the translation of Jean de Mailly (2 French MSS).
Yours sincerely,
John Cochrane

John Cochrane
52/103 Victoria St
Potts Point 2011
Tel: 9332-4830
Mob: 0410811144

Join Lavalife for free. What are you waiting for? ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html