Dear List Member,
    My query actually concerns the period after that of the list, but sufficiently
often confused with it that I suspect members may be able to point me in
the right direction. I´m trying to find on-line primary sources concerning the
witchcraft trials (and/or witchcraft beliefs) of  the Early Modern period from which to make an assignment.
I´d be happy just for a refernce to the sources, though if anyone can recommend
a particular document or extract (not too long) that has worked particularly well
with your students, I´d love to have details of the text (and any assignments based
on it) .
Thanks in advance,
Meg