Maybe it’s because you block posts by some members: the server may get confused by that.

Henk

Van: medieval-religion - Scholarly discussions of medieval religious culture [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Namens Marjorie Greene
Verzonden: donderdag 18 oktober 2007 4:48
Aan: [log in to unmask]
Onderwerp: [M-R] TAN: Messages to list

Doctissimi,

My responses to various posts must seem even more peculiar than usual. They are frequently days late; some posts post before earlier-posted posts (did you follow that?); and I have missed some messages entirely. I've been relying on the archives to try to keep up. So if I ignore you or respond days late, it's not my fault. I hope...

MG

p.s. I'm mailing this Oct 17 at 9:45 p.m. from the U.S. It will be interesting to see if and when it shows up... I know, it will pop right up :-))

Mijn Postvak In wordt beschermd door SPAMfighter
Download de gratis SPAMfighter vandaag nog! ********************************************************************** To join the list, send the message: join medieval-religion YOUR NAME to: [log in to unmask] To send a message to the list, address it to: [log in to unmask] To leave the list, send the message: leave medieval-religion to: [log in to unmask] In order to report problems or to contact the list's owners, write to: [log in to unmask] For further information, visit our web site: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medieval-religion.html