At 1:20 PM -0500 10/31/07, Daniel K. Gullo wrote:

>The Ducange has been digitized by Stanford.
>
>http://standish.stanford.edu/bin/page?forward=home
>
>There must be a better source than this one.  You have to
>guess the volume as they are not identified by alphabet.

For the Favre edition:

v. 1	A-B
v. 2	C
v. 3	E-F
v. 4	G-K
v. 5	L-N
v. 6	O-Q
v. 7	R-S
v. 8	T-Z
v. 9	Glossaire
v. 10 	Index

In early 2005 Ross Scaife at the University of Kentucky announced
that a grad student was working on scanning Du Cange to make it
available at Stoa.org with an interface similar to that of the
Woodhouse English-Greek dictionary at Chicago:

http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/efts/Woodhouse/

but last I heard the project was stalled.

John
--

*** John McChesney-Young  **  panis~at~pacbell.net  **   Berkeley,
California, U.S.A.  ***

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]