Source: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobs/CH056/Lecturer_or_Senior_Lecturer_in_Television_Studies/

Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Television Studies
Gender, audiences and research methods
Faculty of Arts and Society - School of Cultural Studies

The School of Cultural Studies is seeking to appoint a Lecturer or
Senior Lecturer.

Lecturer to: £34,813 pa, Senior Lecturer to: £40,335 pa   Ref:
FAS/LSL/TV/C8/DC/JAC

We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer or Senior Lecturer in Television
Studies to contribute to the development and delivery of BA (Hons)
Media & Popular Culture and MA Screen Media Cultures. We are
particularly interested in applicants with teaching and research
interests in: gender, audiences and research methods.

All applicants should have a PhD, experience of University teaching
and an appropriate research profile.

Please indicate clearly the reference number of the post for which you
are applying.

Applications are encouraged from women, black and ethnic minority
groups and people with disabilities, as they are under represented in
this area of work. Selection will be on the basis of merit.

Application forms and further details can be downloaded from
http://jobs.leedsmet.ac.uk. Alternatively, please telephone 0113 812
5917 or e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Closing date: Noon - Friday 12 October 2007.

http://jobs.leedsmet.ac.uk

--
Iain Robert Smith
Doctoral Student