From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of John
Williams (NMC)
Sent: 23 October 2007 09:48
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: MCG Membership Renewal Invitation 2007-2008

Our next meeting will be the Autumn Meeting and AGM at the Museum in
Docklands on 15th November, 2007. If you haven't already done so may I
invite you to renew your membership of the Museum Computer Group for the
current year 2007-2008 in time for the Autumn meeting ?

The Museums Computer Group provides a forum for discussion between museum,
gallery, archive and HE professionals who work with computers and new
technologies. We meet at least twice a year at different museums throughout
the UK. In addition to organizing meetings, the mcg produces a newsletter
and has an e-mail discussion list.

ICT now plays a major part in new museum projects across a wide spectrum of
disciplines and departments. The mcg provides a forum for debate and a
source of practical help through the possibilities it provides and offers a
unique opportunity for museum staff using, developing or supporting ICT
systems to meet and share expertise and experience.

You will find further details and membership forms on our web site :

http://www.museumscomputergroup.org.uk<http://www.museumscomputergroup.org.u
k/>

Membership still costs only £12.00 per annum and entitles you to attend two
MCG Meetings a year, receive the MCG newsletter, and get discounts to other
MCG meetings such as the UK Museums on the Web.

If you need any more information or have any questions please get in touch.

I hope you will decide to renew your membership and look forward to
receiving your application.

Regards,

John

John Williams
MCG Secretary
W 029 2057 3147
H 01656 667760
E [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>