From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of BOSKETT victoria
Sent: 04 October 2007 11:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ovid problems

Morning,

Has anyone else being experiencing problems with Journals @ OVID (via ATHENS) this morning? I keep getting this message

The Ovid software license is exceeded. All user licenses are currently in use. Please try again later.

I wondered if this genuinely means there are too many users logged in or if it was more of a widespread issue.

Warm regards,

Vicky

Victoria Boskett

Librarian

Duncan Macmillan House Staff Library

Health Informatics Service (HIS)

Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Porchester Road

Nottingham

NG3 6AA

Tel.Direct dial: 0115 9529486 or 01159691300 ext.49186

Mobile 0781 0850905

Vicit our intranet site: http://inottshc/departments/Libraries/index2.asp

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they

are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the system security manager ([log in to unmask]).Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust, unless otherwise specifically stated.

DISCLAIMER:

This e-mail and any attachments hereto contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be confidential or legally privileged. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s) only. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail and you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the author by replying to this e-mail. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print, or rely on this e-mail or any attachments, as this may be unlawful.