Dear Vicky

This is a probably a genuine message as usually with OVID your
subscription is for a certain number of concurrent users.
If that many people are logged on then the massage will appear - after
users have logged off other users will be able to log on - I suggest
that you leave it for 15 mins before trying again as OVID sessions
usually time out after 15 mins. If you're still having problems after
that I suggest that you contact OVID.

Hope this info helps

Regards
Sandra

Sandra Harrison
Library Administrator
Trust Library and Information Service
Education Resource Centre
Birmingham Women's Health Care NHS Trust
Metchley Park Lane
Edgbaston
Birmingham
B15 2TG