-----Original Message-----
From: An informal open list set up by the UK Serials Group
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Catherine Ebenezer
Sent: 08 October 2007 13:14
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: E-Book platforms

Dear Carly-Dee

We use MyiLibrary, as it is also used by the NHS. Our members seem happy
with it, although there are problems with firewalls blocking the
referrer URL. Coutts are a very nice company to deal with, and will go
to publishers to negotiate rights for books we want.

Regards

Catherine

Catherine Ebenezer
Information Systems Manager
Royal College of Midwives
15 Mansfield Street
London W1G 9NH
Tel: 020 7291 9213/9221
Fax: 020 7312 3536/020 7323 4192
E-mail: mailto:[log in to unmask]
Web site: http://www.rcm.org.uk
A company limited by guarantee: reg. no. 30157 in England