From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter M Wilson
Sent: 11 October 2007 22:30
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: I hope this gets through!

I sent this once to John Hilsdon, who got it it, and told me to send it to the list. I tried once, but I am told it has not arrived.  So I am sending it again. I suppose it's too much to ask you to let me know if it doesn't arrive ?   ??   ???

Peter

Peter Wilson
Study Advice Service
University of Hull