Dear All,

I have re-installed  our lcg-RB from scratch since then whenever I try to submit a job from our UI, it gets an error message

**** Error: API_NATIVE_ERROR ****

Error while calling the "NSClient::multi" native api

AuthenticationException: Failed to establish security context...

**** Error: UI_NO_NS_CONTACT ****

Unable to contact any Network Server

During my investigation, I found that the network server service i.e., edg-wl-ns is not working on the re-installed RB. Its corresponding fie is also empty (/etc/rc.d/init.d/edg-wl-ns). Rest of the services starting with edg are working fine.

I have checked the time synchronization b/w UI and RB, its fine. Also host certificate is also valid and placed under /etc/grid-security for the RB.

For the time being, I have configured our rest nodes including CE, SEs and WNs with CERN’s RB and BDII.

But for those, I am getting:

BrokerHelper: Problems during rank evaluation (e.g. GRISes down, wrong JDL rank expression, etc.)

Upon edg-job-status after submission.

Moreover, on the SAM portal, all the tests are OK except the JS which is NA. But from SAM’s admin portal, I am able to successfully run the job on our cluster.

Any help is urgently required.

Thanks in advance

-- Best Regards --

Adeel-ur-Rehman