Many thanks to everyone who responded to my query about buying DVDs of Italian films online. I have compiled a list of the websites, which I am posting to the list for information.

www.moviemail-online.co.uk <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/Exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.moviemail-online.co.uk>

www.grantandcutler.com <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/Exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.grantandcutler.com>

www.europeanbookshop.com <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/Exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.europeanbookshop.com>

www.dvd.it <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/Exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.dvd.it>

www.kino.com <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.kino.com/>

www.edizionifarinelli.com <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/Exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.edizionifarinelli.com>

www.centraldocinema.it/Recensioni/Ott04/siti_consigliati_per_acquisto_dvd.htm <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.centraldocinema.it/Recensioni/Ott04/siti_consigliati_per_acquisto_dvd.htm>

www.fnac.it <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.fnac.it/>

www.bfi.org.uk <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.bfi.org.uk/>

www.artificial-eye.com <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.artificial-eye.com/>

www.optimumreleasing.com <https://mywebmail.warwick.ac.uk/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.optimumreleasing.com/>