Is this OK?  Please proof-read, and confirm.

ACCORDIA MESSAGE SERVICE

The next Accordia Lecture is on

Tuesday November 6th 2007
17.30
Joint Lecture with the Institute of Archaeology UCL
  Gordon Square, London WC1
in Room G6

Franco Nicolis, Soprintendenza per i beni archeologici di Trento
Between Copper and Bronze:  the Bell Beaker phenomenon of the Italian
peninsula
**********
On the same evening we are launching
a new book on POMPEII
"People and Plants in Ancient Pompeii"
by Marina Ciaraldi
SPECIAL LAUNCH price for the evening
**********
ACCORDIA RESEARCH PAPERS X
the tenth (anniversary) issue of our research journal
will be available
All Members please come and collect their FREE copy
**********
ADVANCE REMINDERS

Anniversary Lecture at ICS, Senate House, Room N336

Tuesday December 11th 2007

Prof. Dr. Karl-Joachim Hoelkeskamp, University of Cologne
The Roman Republic as Theatre of Power: the Consuls as Leading Actors

SEMINARS
Tuesdays @ 17.15

There is one more seminar this Term
ICS, Senate House, Room NG16 @ 17.15

Tues November 20th: Federico Russo (Pisa)
Rome between Latins and Greeks:  the idea of consanguinitas in
Ancient Italy

and there will be a new series of Seminars next Term, details to be
announced.

[Accordia Seminars are organised by Dr Kathryn Lomas, [log in to unmask]]

ACCORDIA LECTURES 2007–8
Tuesdays @ 17.30

Coloured Poster of the Accordia Series
(if you can put up a coloured poser for us, or would just like a
copy, please Email me with your postal address, and we will send you
a copy)

October 9th 2007 (ICS, Senate House, Room N336)
Edward Herring, University of Galway
Diomedes and Daunia: a Greek origin story for a South Italian people

November 6th 2007 (IoA, Gordon Square, G6)
Franco Nicolis, Soprintendenza per i beni archeologici di Trento
Between Copper and Bronze:  the Bell Beaker phenomenon of the Italian
peninsula

December 11th 2007 (Anniversary Lecture at ICS, Senate House, Room N336)
Prof. Dr. Karl-Joachim Hoelkeskamp, University of Cologne
The Roman Republic as Theatre of Power: the Consuls as Leading Actors

January 15th 2008 (ICS, Senate House, Room N336)
Matthew Fitzjohn, University of Liverpool
Sicilian houses of the Archaic and Classical periods: grand designs
and hybrid homes

February 12th 2008 (IoA, Gordon Square, G6)
Bryan Ward-Perkins, Trinity College, Oxford
When did Constantinople overtake Rome?

March 4th 2008 (ICS, Senate House, Room N336)
Penelope Allison, University of Leicester
Understanding Pompeian households through their material culture

May 6th  2008 (IoA, Gordon Square, G6)
Robin Skeates, University of Durham
Prehistoric Malta: an Archaeology of the Senses