Dear Colleague,

I believe that the following NIACE conference will be of interest to your role.

I would also like to enquire whether it would be possible for you to disseminate the details of the event to your contacts and networks.

Full event details are below.

If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.

Your help is much appreciated.

Syra Shafi
Publicity & Promotions Administrator
Conferences, Seminars & Courses
NIACE
Renaissance House
20 Princess Road West
Leicester
LE1 6TP
Tel: 01162044221
Fax: 01162548368

TRIAD OF CONFERENCES

FE in the 21st Century: What works for adults

London Chamber of Commerce, 33 Queen Street, London EC4R 1AP

Thursday 8 November 2007:            Learning from the Past (1997 – 2007)

What to adopt and what to avoid

Thursday 29 November 2007:  The Present (2007 – 2008)

What to cherish and what to ditch

Thursday 17 January 2008:            Preparing for the Future (2008 – 2015)

What to work for and what to resist

The Context

After two years when a million adults have been lost from public sector funding, there is a new institutional landscape:

This triad of conferences sponsored by the TES and FE Focus aim to:

Participants will have the opportunity to listen to perspectives from:

These events will be of interest to:

All those with an interest in the provision for adults in FE and widening participation generally:

Arrival and Registration is at 9.45am.  The conference ends at 4.00pm.

Conference Fee:  £200 per person per event (includes lunch, tea/coffee)

For further details and to reserve a place, look up:

http://www.niace.org.uk/conferences/Conferences.htm

Enquiries to Gurjit Kaur on 0116 204 2833; e-mail: [log in to unmask]