From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. on behalf of Jim Butler
Sent: Wed 17/10/2007 16:35
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Site-visit agreements

Dear all,

just a quick one.  We at York are putting together a site-visit agreement
to send out to schools when they make a booking.  It's the usual sort
of 'please behave responsibly, dont touch the pictures or abuse the museum
staff' type thing.  If any of you kind folk out there have anything that
we can look at to make sure we cover all our bases, I'd be most
appreciative.

Many Thanks,

Jim Butler