Looking for a dancer/performer Dear Gem list,

I am looking to find a dancer or performer who could run a family weekend workshop at The Building Exploratory in Hackney on Saturday 10th November for the following event:

Super Science Me!
Saturday 10th October, 10:30am - 12:30om, Ages 5+
Get interactive with our colourful periodic table to celebrate Chemistry Week. Moving molecules and mighty materials lead to a fun workshop of movement and music!

I would be very grateful if you could let me know contact details for any London-based dancer or performer who you have worked with in the past or you think might be suitable.

Many thanks,

Claire

Claire Toogood
Education Officer - Primary & Families
The Building Exploratory
The Professional Development Centre
Albion Drive, London E8 4ET
T: 020 7275 9220
F: 020 7275 9184
E: [log in to unmask]
www.buildingexploratory.org.uk

The Building Exploratory is a company limited by
guarantee registered in England, number 03684034
and a registered charity, number 1077600