From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. on behalf of Laura Kinnear
Sent: Mon 08/10/2007 15:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Sticky Speech Bubbles

Hi there

I was wondering if anyone has ever come across sticky labels in the shape
of speech bubbles? I need them for an activity around the museum(not to be
used on objects I hasten to add. I have googled for a litte while but to no
avail. I have spotted speech bubble post its but they aren't quite right...

Would appreciate some advice otherwise I will be cutting up a stack myself!

Thanks

Laura Kinnear