> Hello,
>
> I am looking for freelance interpreters in the Portsmouth area who can deliver sessions on the subject of the Home Front to school groups - mostly Key Stage 2, some Key Stage 1.
>
> There are 3 sessions per day, from 10am to 11am, from 11am to 12 midday and from 1pm to 2pm. they take place at the D-Day Museum and Overlord Embroidery - see www.ddaymuseum.co.uk
>
> These sessions run on Tuesdays -Thursdays from the beginning of November to mid March.
>
> We already have someone on board delivering sessions for up to 2 days per week, so you would share the sessions between you. Ideally you would be able to work for 1 or 2 days per week throughout the whole season and cover the full 3 days occasionally (required in late January for example).
>
> Someone has just become unavailable - hence the very late notice.
>
> You would follow the session plans that are already in place and would be paid for any training required.
>
> You'll need to be happy to undergo an Enhanced CRB check.
>
> We can offer up to £75 per day based on experience.
>
> If you are interested, please give me a ring and I can provide any other details you need to know. I would then like to arrange to meet you for an informal interview before the end of October if possible - although later would be ok. No application form is necessary - but I do need to see a copy of your CV and to have 2 references.
>
> Looking forward to hearing form you.
>
> Bryony
>
> 			Bryony Kelly
> 			Education Officer
> 			Museums and Records Service
> 			City Museum and Records Office
> 			Museum Road
> 			Portsmouth
> 			PO1 2LJ
> 			Tel: (023) 9282 7261
> 			Fax: (023) 9287 5276
> 			mailto:[log in to unmask]
> 			www.portsmouthmuseums.co.uk

This email is for the intended recipient only.
If an addressing, transmission or other error
has misdirected this email, please notify the
author by replying to this email.
If you are not the intended recipient you must
not use, disclose, distribute, copy or print it.

This email may be monitored, read, recorded
and/or retained by Portsmouth City Council.
Email monitoring/blocking software may be used.