Hi,

I’ve heard a rumour that in some areas of the country museums have to get permission to mailshot individual schools (the schools have to “opt in”). Also, apparently some borough councils will not circulate flyers on museums’ behalf for various reasons (financial?).

I’m particularly keen to hear about any such ‘brick walls’ museum colleagues are aware of in central and Greater London. Can I have your comments/advice on this please?

Many thanks,

Annette

Annette McCartney

Learning & Access Manager