Hi

I'm doing some research into the Carboniferous period
and will be working wth children of Primary school
age.  Can anyone recomend any good books/resources
which show the types of plants and animals which would
have been living at that time.  I've found lots of
images of fossils, their names and some modern
relatives but want something which shows a more life
like image of what they would have looked like.

If anyone can help would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Alison Cooper

now.
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/