Unfortunately, our highly successful exhibition is due to end on 11
November.  Within the gallery, we have some exciting structures which
Museums may be interested in.  If you are, please contact me direct by last
thing Thursday 18th October.

2 x fibreglass trees (with several branches) with integral cases  11ft high
and 11ft wide
1 large fibreglass Yew tree with opening for children to go inside.  13ft
wide and 11ft high and very heavy!

Must be collected on Tuesday 13th November.  Free to good home!  Happy to
supply photo if required or come and have a look whilst they are on display.

Jules

Julie Wooding
Learning & Access Manager
Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery
Winner of the North West Large Visitor Attraction of the Year 2007
Tel: 01228 618724
Mob: 07969 082302

Once Upon a Time...our current exhibition 15 September to 11 November
Why not visit Onceuponawebsite too?

Carlisle City Council - Creating a brighter future for all.
Our Priorities are Cleaner, Greener and Safer, Carlisle the Learning City and Carlisle Renaissance.

This e-mail and its attachments may include confidential information and is solely for use by the intended recipient(s). If you have received this e-mail and its attachments in error please notify the sender immediately delete them and do not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of them.
The views and opinions expressed by the author are not necessarily those of Carlisle City Council.
Carlisle City Council has scanned this e-mail and its attachments to ensure that they are virus free. The Council can take no responsibility if a virus is actually present and you are advised to make the appropriate checks to confirm that they are virus free.