From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Steve Smith
Sent: vrijdag 5 oktober 2007 10:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] FSL compilation choice

Hi - it sounds like maybe you have a file system or system library
problem. Are you running on a remotely mounted file system? If so,
what type? Alternatively, is it a very large filesystem?   Maybe you
and Matthew could email each other directly to compare which glibc
(etc) libraries you are using compared with what we built on, to see
if it's a system library problem.

Cheers.

---

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)