Markus,

Not sure what the problem is. What is your "struct" image? Perhaps you need to adjust the threshold value - entry box at top of window. Are you trying to render your struct image as the primary layer - you can only have one blended structural image per 3D rendering and additional ones can only be viewed as masks or statistical overlays at present.

If none of this helps then perhaps you could upload some sample images for me to look at:

http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/upload.cgi

Don't forget to send me the number.