Hi Mark,

thanks a lot for your answer!

In the meantime I calculated the difference between the flirt_applyxfm
output and the applyxfm4D output, using fslmaths. The resulting difference
has a mean intensity that corresponds to about 2 % of the mean intensitity
of the original time series (I looked that up in fslview).
I also noticed 2 other things: first, the flirt_applyxfm output looks a bit
smoother than the applyxfm4d output, and second, the applyxfm4d procedure
takes much longer than the flirt_applyxfm operation.

The 2 % seem a rather high difference to me, so I now have to decide which
of the two possibilities I choose... I have the intuition that the
applyxfm4D might be the more exact one because it takes longer to
calculate:-)... What would you suggest?

Cheers,
Lea

Am 08.10.2007 18:46 Uhr schrieb "Mark Jenkinson" unter