From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Yoshiko Yamada
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] overlaying DTI b0 images onto structural images

Thank you for your information, Steve.

My understanding is that the registration option in FDT requires BEDPOST
directory, so this means that we need  to run BEDPOST to run the
registration option. Am I right?

I'm wondering if, in FLIRT GUI, we could choose the "Low res image --> High
res image --> Reference image" opetion, enter a b0 image as the Low res
image and structural as the High res image, and have the b0 and structural
registered (without running BEDPOST, which requires a long processing time).

Thank you again for your advice!

-Yoshiko