Hi all

I have a question regarding higher level analysis using FSL.  My fmri experiment is a blocked design and consists of two sessions (approximately 6
minutes each session). I collected data from 10 subjects. I used first level  analysis for analyzing each sessions data. Then, i used higher level analysis for combining the two sessions for each subject using FIXED effects,  cluster thresholding p< 0.05. Finally, i plan to combine all the subjects together. The question i have is regarding the stats section in higher level analysis. Should i used simple OLS or FLAME 1+2? I read in the FSL manual that  simple OLS is the least accurate of all the ME options. So do i use FLAME 1+2 as this is a suggested option if the number of subjects is less. What i am concerned about is whether i would find any activation since this procedure is very stringent. Also, what thresholding level should i use, cluster or uncorrected or  voxel based ?

Thanks
Rajani