From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Tim Behrens
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 9:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [FSL] DTI: noise estimation

The only thing I can think of it to use the variance map from bedpostx

e.g.
flsmaths merged_phsamples -Tstd std_ph
flsmaths merged_thsamples -Tstd std_th

fslmaths std_ph -add std_th std_both

fslstats std_both -M

you could even use a mask of the susceptibility region,

but I don't know who accurate a measure this will be, particularly
given that you will only have 50 samples at each voxel.
Might be worth a try tho'