Hi

Thanks for that. The command 'fslmerge' isn't recognized for some
reason, however, I have been able to make my 4D data file using
'avwmerge' instead. Unfortunately, when I try to process the data in
DTIFit, I now get the error message: "Error: child killed: bus
error". Would you be able to tell me how to fix this?

Thanks very much for your help

Patrick