Hi FSLers!

I am struggling with the DTI Mode of FSL:

1.
I can open FA data in FSLveiw 2D nicely, but I cannot open any FA-data
(produced in FSL3 on Cygwin) in FSLview 3D. That means: It atually
works but I just don't see anything! Is that normal?

2.
I installed FSL 4 in a vmplayer. Atotest with the testdata worked fine.
After Eddy corrent-correction (30 volumes of 30 have been processed.
"Done!") it tells me ERROR:
window name "prompt" already exists in parent
window name "prompt" already exists in parent
     while executing
"toplevel .prompt -borderwidth 5"
     (procedure "MxPause" line 4)
     invoked from within
"MxPause "  Done!  " "
     (procedure "fdt:apply" line 313)
     invoked from within
"fdt:apply .fdt keep"
     invoked from within
".fdt.apply invoke"
     ("uplevel" body line 1)
     invoked from within
"uplevel #0 [list $w invoke]"
     (procedure "tk::ButtonUp" line 22)
     invoked from within
"tk::ButtonUp .fdt.apply"
     (command bound to event)

and: Errors: terminate called after throwing an instance on
'Newmat::InompatibleDimensionsException'.

3. Trying Bedpostx on another data I got THE SAME error message.

What is wrong? How can I fix that?

Thank you very much!
Cheers,
Markus

--

Markus Gschwind, M.D.
Laboratory for Neurology and Imaging of Cognition

Tel 0041 (0) 22 379 5324
Fax 0041 (0) 22 379 5402
email: [log in to unmask]
http://labnic.unige.ch