________________________________

[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ken Southward
Sent: 15 October 2007 14:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: On-line Edexcel SRFs

I have used the on-line version when it suits me, not as a matter of
course. I love having the access to make changes and am a strong
supporter of Edexcel in this area. I don't see the point of replacing
the SRF because the tutors need to give you the marks/grades anyway for
you to manually input them.

I have had errors made by both tutors and the auto reader this year so
the benefits of manual entry are nil.

It must be nice to have the admin support to manually input SRF's.

My suggestion would be to keep SRF's and use manual input where it suits
you.

Ken Southward

Exams Officer

01925.633591.x207