This depends on the trust you have in those that deliver the courses, I personally request a paper based SRF, send this to the tutors, they complete it and return it to me, as I receive them in dribs and drabs I find it no problem to then go on-line and enter the results, you can then print off a conformation report for file and the job is done, (no mistakes; no problems to sort out and no “ I did enter it but its not there any more”).

Mike

Sent: 15 October 2007 13:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: On-line Edexcel SRFs

Can anyone please comment on their experience(s) when moving from paper-based to on-line SRFs. eg who are responsible for keying in the on-line results – tutors or administration personnel, etc?

Any comments would be very welcome

Myra Taylor

Central Admissions Manager

Askham Bryan College

Askham Bryan

York

YO23 3FR

Tel: 01904 772212

Fax: 01904 709113

P THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT: before printing this e-mail think whether it is really necessary. Thanks

To view our email disclaimer please click the following link http://www.huntingdon.ac.uk/general_info/disclaimer.asp