Thanks Mike!

Your post represents the conflict that exists between human to human
interaction battling a future where we have more of machine human
interactions (read computer human interaction CHI for now) and perhaps
machine to machine interaction a bit further down the line(with a gradual
extinction of humans).

Humans like to resound with practical pluralism. Common sense is one facet
of it. Machines led by CHI researchers are trying hard to learn all that but
they are still in their infancy as present computer human artificial
intelligence program interfaces are more to do with imitation of human
behavior than actual generation of anything simulating human cognition ( I
am sure Arin will classify this as an unduly strong statement).

So for now I don't see any possibility of mixing well structured EBM
language with minimally structured human language.

rakesh