From: Heidi Lovell
Sent: Tue 30/10/2007 09:47
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]; 'Gary Craig'; Simon D Smith; Judith M Spicksley; Nicholas J Evans; Douglas J Hamilton; Daniel McNeil; Jane Ellison; Mick Wilkinson; Joel Quirk; [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW:

________________________________

From: Gary Craig
Sent: 29 October 2007 17:09
To: Jane Ellison; Heidi Lovell
Cc: Gary Craig

Jane: Here is the latest draft of the call for papers and draft programme for the child labour conference. I have incorporated comments received and want to get it out now. Please send to all your networks, contacts etc and I will do likewise. Heidi: please circulate to all WISE colleagues.
Jane: Let's meet and talk through some of the other things that need discussing: how about the 21st? Gary

Professor Gary Craig
Professor of Social Justice
University of Hull
Hull, HU6 7RX
tel 44 (0)1482 465780
www.hull.ac.uk/cass

Associate Director,
Wilberforce Institute for the Study of Slavery and Emancipation
tel. 01482 305178
www.hull.ac.uk/WISE

President, International Association
for Community Development