Dear Bob,

I am very interested in the work of yours. I am teaching an embodiment
seminar this winter semester at U Heidelberg and would like to include
an article of yours. Is there a possibility for you to send it to me?

Dear all,
I have also capacities to include other articles, the basis will be
cognitive and neurosciences related, yet the applied focus will be
clinical. When I finish my literature collection, I can send that back
to the list. maybe other have already taught such a seminar and would
like to share their list of references?

Find attached a recent chapter of mine with the focus on creative arts
therapies.

Thanks,
Sabine