Business Active

Dear Claire

You could look at the range of resources available on Biz/ed for BTEC at:

http://www.bized.co.uk/educators/16-19/business/btec.htm

Hope this helps.

Andrew

Please note my new e-mail address is: [log in to unmask]

Andrew Ashwin

Content Developer

Biz/ed

Cengage Learning

+44 (0) 20 7067 2500

+44 (0) 7894 885 334

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains Information that may be privileged and/or confidential.

If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments.

Cengage Learning (EMEA) Ltd. is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales (registered number 903535) having its registered office and address for service at Cheriton House, North Way, Hampshire SP10 5BE.This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments.