From: "julie bird" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: silent assent

i'm not following the details of the thread and am not an active member of
the list due to many other commitments, but came across this, and also want
to say that i would withdraw from this list if i felt my name was being used
without my consent...

> Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 23:13:03 +1300> From: [log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Re: silent assent> To: [log in to unmask]> > I
> also agree. I sympathise with Colin's circumstances, but> have a different
> view of how his circumstances are being> handled on both sides.> > best> >
> Carol> > Carol > > ----- Original Message Follows -----> > I agree. It is
> inappropriate to take lack of response as> > assent. This is a private
> forum, and it is not appropriate> > to take comments from this list and
> place them in the> > public domain without explicit consent. I also think
> it is> > inappropriate to post one's private correspondence on a> >
> mailing list...but that's another issue.> > > > Margo> > > > -----Original
> Message-----> > From: The Disability-Research Discussion List> >
100’s of Music vouchers to be won with MSN Music
https://www.musicmashup.co.uk